International workshop at the University of Erfurt
The German-Colombian Peace Institute – CAPAZ and the Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt are pleased to invite to the international workshop entitled “Peace Process in Colombia: Security reconfigurations and international responses”.
The workshop will take place from 23-25 April 2019 in Erfurt, Germany.
Participants will attend panels and discussions based on policy briefs on following main topics:
– Security situation in Colombia and in the Colombian-Venezuelan border
– Reincorporation of former FARC-EP combatants
– Social inclusion and employment reintegration of former FARC-EP combatants
– Environmental Peace: Natural resources and substitution of illicit crops
– Pedagogy and education for peace in the context of transition
The workshop will include the screening of the documentary and a conversation with the filmmaker of “Chocolate de Paz“. A second event will be the talk of Andrei Gómez-Suárez (University of Bristol/Red Rodeemos el Diálogo (ReD)) entitled “Civil society support and transnational peacebuilding: between democracy promotion and political interference”.
Download the workshop’s programme (in Spanish)
Additional information and contact: Solveig Richter email@example.com