Call for Associate Membership Application to the CAPAZ Institute
The German-Colombian Peace Institute (CAPAZ) is appealing to universities and research centres in Colombia and Germany to present their Associate Membership applications.
Associate Member will be able to:
- Propose new projects and activities within the framework of the institute’s core programming.
- Present candidates to join us as “Project Partners”.
- Participate in decision making by voting for 3 positions in the CAPAZ Governing Board reserved for Associate Members.
- Use the CAPAZ seal to organise academic events and project presentations.
- Announce their activities on the Institute’s Web page.
The CAPAZ Institute Statute defines that Associate Member status will be granted for an initial period of three (3) years, and may be extended for additional periods of five (5), if and when the Associate Member fulfils the established requirements.
Text of the call and application procedure (download here)
Application form (download here)